Biodegradable Phone Cases featuring a collage of beautiful watercolor sea creatures including a Hooded Nudibranch on kelp. Made from PLA plant polymer and bamboo fibers, these cases naturally biodegrade 160 days after disposal. They also support wireless charging for hassle-free battery charging on the go.
- Premium quality PLA polymer
- Matte finish
- Precise cut outs for connectivity
- Supports wireless charging
- Might have a natural scent
- Painted by Anita Pol and designed by Hannah Tilley in Edmonds, WA
- Shipped in eco-friendly packaging that’s protective, minimalistic, and sustainably made. Each bag is water-resistant, recyclable, and 100% biodegradable.
- Care Instructions: Clean with damp cotton or microfiber cloth. Add a drop of dish soap to the cloth if needed and wipe the soap down with a clean, damp cloth.
- Price includes free shipping in the US
NOTE: These are printed on demand. It will be manufactured and shipped to you by a third party. Making products on demand helps reduce overproduction and waste. If you order other items from my shop, they will be shipped to you separately! I do keep a limited inventory available for my monthly Popup shops if you prefer to buy at one of those and save on shipping. Thank you!
This design is also used in other products! See them here
PLUS 10% of profits from products with this design support the SeaDoc Society! Founded in 2000, the SeaDoc Society conducts and sponsors vital scientific research in the inland waters of the Pacific Northwest. This rich and vibrant ecosystem is home to 37 species of mammals, 172 species of birds, 253 species of fish, and more than 3,000 species of invertebrates. The SeaDoc Society conducts and sponsors ground-breaking marine research to uncover the environmental factors threatening to unravel the web of life in the Salish Sea and surrounding watersheds.